Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Currently - August 2015

Feeling so much more energetic. The iron infusions have made a difference.



Going to lots of appointments (iron infusion, hematologist, dentist). I need to make good use of the holiday time that is remaining.

Documenting our vacation with photos and memorabilia. I found an awesome 4x4 album, so I'm doing a physical album with some highlights in our digital Project Life Album.



Trying to get back into routine. In the early summer, my days and nights got reversed, and then we travelled to California and Colorado, so now I'm exhausted. I need to get ready to go back to school. Next week. Summers fly by faster and faster each year.

Still listening to Damien Rice. The concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre was easily the best concert I've been to in my life.

Watching Who Do You Think You Are? I am passionate about genealogy and only wish I had the budget and resources that the celebrities have. 

Image from here.


Wearing nothing on my feet as often as possible. Our travels took a toll on my feet - from theme parks to studio tours, to shopping malls, my feet are happy to be free (and elevated as often as possible!) for a few days.

Realizing that I need a pedicure. Off to book one right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment