Sunday, November 13, 2016

Progress on Weekend Projects

On Friday, I made some public goals for the projects I wanted to tackle this weekend because #makeitpublicmakeithappen

How did I do?  

1. Document our cat drama from the past week

Progress: Done

When I saw the Hot Mess kit, I knew it would be perfect for documenting the not-so-great moments. I didn't think I'd ever use it this way, though.

Supplies
Hot Mess Kit (monthly kit subscription)

2. Add a Leonard Cohen tribute to my music traveler's notebook. 

Progress: not quite yet. My husband has a vinyl pic that we need to print, but our home printer needs ink, and I'm too busy to run out to get more at the moment. I will finish this layout this week.

3. Print more of my coffee pics and play with my new Christine Herrin stamps.

Progress: done - and I'm going to use this stamp set all. the. time.


Supplies: 
Caffeine Fix stamp set
Hoppy Hour stamp set from Kelly Purkey Shop (no longer available)
4. Work on the cover of my shop local, eat local traveler's notebook. 

Progress:  *almost* done - my plans changed once I started working on it, and now I need to take a photo. The stamping is done, though.



Supplies: 
Around Town Kit (monthly kit subscription)
Greenpoint alphabet set
Urban Inks
5. Work on some spreads about our getaway to Winnipeg (which happened in August)

Progress: not done, but photos are printed and trimmed

When I grabbed my Weekend Getaways notebook, I realized that I hadn't actually finished any layouts from my past two trips. I had printed photos and stuck memorabilia in the notebook, but that was it. I need to work on this notebook more.

6. Keep making progress on our summer vacation traveler's notebook.

Progress: Umm, I glued a map onto one of the pages and stamped something on it :) That's about it for this weekend, but it's better than nothing! 


  



2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your Instagram account, which led me here... I love your style. I'm at work not doing anything work related because now that I've found your blog I NEED to read every post =) Thanks for sharing and inspiring =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! As you can see, I'm not great at keeping up-to-date on the blog, but my Instagram is always current.

    ReplyDelete