Thursday, December 15, 2016

December Daily 2016

Every year I see amazing December Daily albums in my Instagram feed, and every year I think I should give it a try. However, I always have lots of projects on the go, so I usually decide to enjoy everyone else's posts. This year, though, I had major FOMO, and I ordered a kit and a stamp set at the last minute (as well as some other goodies).




Since I knew that it would arrive late, I started a Google Doc to keep track of what I'd include for each day and to jot down some journaling, and then I bought some digital holiday prompt cards, and I got my journaling up-to-date and cropped and printed photos, so by the time my kit arrived, I was ready to go.



I know I'll be behind, but I think this is a project that I can finish because I'm going to keep my supplies simple:

No comments:

Post a Comment