Sunday, December 18, 2016

December Daily | Day 1

Today I finally had a chance to start putting together my December Daily notebook. I managed to finish one spread.




I didn't get any more spreads in the notebook because I spent the remainder of my craft time mass-producing some tags that I'll use each day. I knew that I wanted to use the Southport alpha stamp to stamp the number of the day, and I had a particular tag in mind. When I couldn't find the tags I was looking for, I made my own.




Luckily, when I got rid of some of my Stampin' Up stuff, I decided to keep a few items that came in handy. I used the tag punch, a small circle punch, and a small hole punch to make the tag. Then I threaded it with some red & white string and stamped the number of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment