Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summer Projects

I'm a teacher. That means that I'm super busy from September to June, but then I have the summer to rejuvenate. That's when I find myself the most creative. 

I'm also a night owl, so the fact that I don't have to work the next morning is helpful. 


Some of the projects I'm working on are new, but many are on-going or projects that I haven't spent time on since last summer (or sometimes longer than that). 


Here's my project list for the summer of 2015: 


1. Trip Planning - Since we're heading to Southern California this summer, trip planning needs to be a priority.


2. Work on my son's album - I need to document his grade 6 year.

3. Finish up the Us: The Abridged Version album - this project got pushed off to the side, and I need to take the time to finish the album. 

4. Update the MLB Quest album - this can wait until later this summer, but Jason went to a game in Philadelphia, and we're going to another Dodgers game, so I will have two pages to do. I also need to get after Jason about some of his jobs for the album.

5. Project Life - I haven't done anything for 2014 or 2015. Yikes - that feels overwhelming. I'm planning to do monthly spreads, and I'm going to start with this year and try to keep up at the end of each month. 


6. Work on my son's art room - we need to re-finish the ceilings, paint the walls, put in new flooring, etc., but I hope that we can start the school year with a proper space for our budding artist to create.


7. Update our anniversary album - for our 10th anniversary, I made an album for my husband highlighting each year of our marriage. It shouldn't take me long to update this album.


I'll be more detailed about each of these projects in upcoming posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment